Working on the bridge scene – Part 3

Not much progress on the bridge scene, but a minor step to complete the look of the bridge itself.

I added two telephone crossarm bracing to the bridge to simulate the continuity of the line along the bridge itself.

In a first try, I added a double pole mast on either side of the hillside, but found it would look too much on this rather short bridge.

I came up with the idea to attach the crossarms directly to the bridge, and found a good prototype photo on the Internet – http://bridgestunnels.com/location/prince-railroad-bridge/

I modified my crossarm set to have the eight isolator sitting with even spacing on the crossarm and added some evergreen #100 styrene strips to mimic the additional bracing.

A bit of color and the two bracing are finished and add a bit more realism to this scene.

Schreibe einen Kommentar

Deine E-Mail-Adresse wird nicht veröffentlicht.

Scroll to top