Another rebuilt for my Cleveland & Eastern Railroad got its finishing touches.
Beside the removal of the engine room windows, I removed the lower lamp housing on the front. I applied some decent body works by cutting back some lower skirting. I also added a winterization hatch on the last blower.
I gave a little more attention to the front as I added a MU plug and placed a dual headlight inside the large front light housing. The two single chime horns were also replaced by a 3 chime horn.
All parts I used are 3D printed in resin, including the light insert for the dual headlight.
I choose a dark green for the livery, along with white lettering. Some decent weathering and she is ready for duty.
The glazing for the front light was cut out of transparent overhead film.